- “make some of the type bigger”
- “move some things on the Camden page”
- “you’re double informing on some pages where the images says it/ self explanatory so don’t need description/ annotation”
- “if you want a consistent layout, maybe try having the same layout for the bakeries you visit”
- “contrast you’re calm street images against the Oxford Street double page spread”
Response from feedback: That’s a real good idea to constrat the image of my street with busy London, Gareth suggested putting in an image but said I should think about it creatively – I think I’m going to do a fold out page of the street image printed on acetate or tracing paper. That is why critiques are helpful.